Kindergarten Enrollment

Enroll Now for 21-22 School Year
Posted on 02/02/2021
Kindergarten Enrollment Information

To enroll online; go to the  Enrollment tab ( above) and click on the Aeries Online Enrollment Link or stop by the school office and pick up an enrollment packet.  Below are the required documents and required immunizations. Any questions please call the office at 225-0050. 

The following documents are required at the time of registration:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunizations
  • Proof of Address
  • Copy of IEP/504 If Applicable

If you live within the Redding School District but not in the Manzanita zone; you will need to complete an Intradistrict (Open Enrollment Form) before you can enroll

If you live outside of the Redding School District; you will need to complete an Interdistrict before you can enroll

The California School Immunization Law requires that children be up-to-date on their immunizations to enroll and attend school.

  • DTaP, DTP, or DT —5 doses
    (4 doses OK if 4th dose of 
    Diphtheria was given on or after 4th birthday.
  • Polio (OPV or IPV)—4 doses
    (3 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday)
  • Hepatitis B—3 doses
  • MeaslesMumps, and Rubella (MMR)—2 doses
    (Both given on or after 1st birthday)
  • Varicella (Chickenpox)—2 doses



Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.